Once your order has been fulfilled by our team, a shipping confirmation with a tracking number will be emailed. You can download Route’s mobile app for iOS or Android to visually track your package and receive real-time notifications on its estimated delivery.
Need to file a claim? File here
Refunds: When refunding an item, Route covers the subtotal of the order. Shipping costs, taxes, and the Route premium are not included.
Reorders: Route will reorder the items, depending on in-stock availability. Unavailable items will be refunded. Route will cover the cost of any reorders including shipping, taxes, and Route Shipping Protection.
Marked As Delivered (Stolen)
- Claims will be reviewed no earlier than 5 calendar days and no later than 15 calendar days from when it was marked delivered.
- Please note, orders over $100 USD will require a police report to be filed by the customer before any resolution can occur.
Stuck In Transit (Lost)
- For domestic orders, claims will be reviewed no earlier than 7 calendar days and no later than 30 calendar days from the last update. The maximum filing time is 60 days from the order date.
- For international orders, claims will be reviewed no earlier than 20 calendar days and no later than 30 calendar days from the last update. The maximum filing time is 60 days from the order date.
- Claims for damaged items require photos of the packaging and item(s) and must be filed no later than 15 calendar days from when it was marked delivered.
All of Route's policies are listed here
Route Protect definitely helps cover these instances! To protect your order against loss or theft, add Route Protect at checkout.
If your order has not arrived, please file a claim with Route here.
Route covers damage as well! To protect your order against damage that occurred during shipping, add Route Protect at checkout.
If your order has arrived to you damaged, please take photos of the item and the packaging it arrived in to include in your claim when filing.
You can file a claim with Route here.
If your order has defects or you suspect it was damaged during manufacturing, please reach out to us at (YOUR BRAND'S CONTACT INFO ) and we will be happy to work with you to remedy the situation.
If you insured your order with Route Protect at checkout, you will receive a confirmation email from Route with a link to file a shipping issue.
You can also file a shipping issue on Route’s app or via the web here. To file a claim, you will need your store order number OR Route ID number and the email address that was attached to the order.